Would you like to become an official Data Architecture Summit or Graphorum speaker?
Start by reviewing the process, topics, deadlines, and submission best practices outlined below. Next, prepare and submit your proposal for the 2020 Data Architecture Summit and Graphorum.
- AI and Machine Learning
- Agile Data
- Analytics Architecture
- Application Integration
- Big Data Architecture
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Architecture
- Data Curation
- Data Governance
- Data Integration
- Data Lakes
- Data Modeling
- Data Ops
- Data Strategy
- Data Stewardship
- Enterprise Information Architecture
- Information Quality Architecture
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Knowledge Graphs
- Master Data Management
- Modeling for Graphs
- New Databases and Tools
- Organizational Structure and Roles
- Real-time Architectures
- Self-Service Architectures
- Service-Oriented Architectures
|Proposal submission deadline||March 13, 2020|
|Speaker selections begin on||April 13, 2020|
|Presentation files submission deadline||September 11, 2020|
The agenda will focus on Data Architecture, Enterprise Data, Graph Technologies, Tech Arch, Data Governance, Enterprise Data Modeling, Data Stewardship, Master Data Management, Big Data, and Data Discovery.
We typically receive a large number of presentations to review, so it is not possible for us to accept all proposals.
Positive weighting is given to presentations that:
- Write a concise abstract outlining what attendees will learn and why/how it will be useful to them.
- Devote the majority of your presentation to solutions, not overviews of common problems.
- Offer new subjects targeted to a specific audience: Management, Modeler, Analyst, or Enterprise Architect.
- Provide first-hand, detailed case study from personal experience with lessons learned.
- Discuss a detailed management analysis and efficient cost/time-saving measures.
- Provide guidelines and road maps for organizations considering new solutions.
For questions about speaking, please contact Laura Niles, Conference Content Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.