Prepare Your Proposal
- Contact Information (Please provide a second contact, if necessary)
- Biography Maximum 150 words (Do not include a resume)
- Photo (JPEG format, 300 dpi, minimum of 300x235px preferred)
Terms & Conditions
Speakers must submit a PowerPoint or PDF by September 11th, 2020.
You will be asked to agree to our "Copyright and Reproduction Terms."
For a full list of the terms and conditions applicable to speakers, please click HERE.
- Session Title
- Brief Description (Under 30 words)
- Full Description/Abstract
(150-word description and 4–5 bullet points)
- Select Presentation Format
- Audience Level of Presentation
- Business/All Levels
- Identify the Track(s) for your session
- Have you given this presentation before? If yes, please explain when and where.
- Additional presentation information (Books, publications, etc.)
- Audio-Visual Requirements (Wireless microphone, data projector, and screen are provided as standard equipment)
- Do you have the necessary financial and travel approvals from your company in order to attend and speak at the conference?
Presentation Format Options
- Conference Sessions (60 minutes)
- Panel Discussions (60 minutes)
- Special Interest Groups (60 minutes)
- Tutorials - Half-Day (3 hours)
- Tutorials - Full-Day (6 hours)
- Seminars (2 days)
Half and Full-Day Sessions (3 and 6 hours)
In-depth educational presentations providing detailed technical information, skills, or methodologies. Tutorial and Seminar speakers receive an honorarium for their participation in the amount of $500 for their half-day session, plus an additional $250 bonus to speakers who provide their final presentation slides by the September 11, 2020 deadline.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All content and format suggestions are reviewed by the Program Advisory Committee. Final presentations must be approved to participate. For questions about speaking, please contact Laura Niles, Conference Content Manager, at email@example.com.
Multiple speakers and multiple presentation options may be proposed. The first (primary) speaker receives complimentary conference attendance. Additional speakers or panelists register with an 80% discount code.